To help us increase our client base we offer an introducer agreement for businesses who wish to refer clients to us for financial advice and services. To be an introducer for Precision Financial you would need to be meeting and having conversations with people likely to benefit from our services. These are just some of the many professions that may make ideal partners:
- Accountants & bookkeepers
- Finance providers
- Estate agents & property managers
- Recruitment & HR
- Business consultants and networkers
- Health care providers
- Personal trainers
- Financial services
Following your introduction a trained adviser will contact your client to introduce Precision Financial and offer either a full complementary financial review or a no-obligation quotation for a particular service. As a thank you for introducing clients we can offer a 50/50 profit share on any products or services that your client takes from us. With detailed tracking and support available introducing clients could provide an excellent revenue scheme.
Who Could Benefit From Our Help?
As a company who offers a wide portfolio of services including: mortgage, pension, life insurance, critical illness, estate planning, investment and retirement planning, we tend to work with clients from many walks of life. However, there are also many major life events which lead people to reconsider their financial may situation and seek out specialist advice. Here are a few examples that you may see in your own clients.
- Career move – this brings with it a number of new financial opportunities and challenges including: pension issues, relocation decisions and insurance changes.
- House purchase – With every property purchase comes the need to consider thins such as; updating your Will, taking out income protection and altering your life insurance.
- Bereavement – this sad event is a major driver for people to reevaluate their own circumstances. Not only in relation to life insurance and critical illness cover but also to estate planning issues like setting up a trust to protect assets or having a Lasting Power of Attorney agreement drawn up.
- New arrivals – having children is an event that leads many to consider various forms of savings and investments. The aim for many is to build up a nest egg for the future to cover university fees or to assist with the first house purchase.
- Relationship changes – new relationships, marriages and divorces are all catalysts for change. Whether it is amendments to insurance policies pensions and Wills or a new property purchase, trusted financial advice can be crucial.
A Partner You Can Trust
Precision Financial is a well-established financial planning business based in Swansea. With an emphasis on providing an outstanding client experience we are delighted to have a 4.4/5 client rating on Reviews.co.uk. We are appointed representatives of the FCA regulated, Intrinsic Financial Services, one of the UK’s biggest Financial Advisory Networks. Intrinsic Financial services are owned by Old Mutual Wealth, who at the end of 2016 had £123.5 billion of funds under management.
Introducing Precision Financial
With a team of highly trained phone advisers and administration staff based at our head office and a dedicated team of FCA registered financial advisers in the field, we are able to provide financial services across the UK. Experienced and impartial staff take the time to understand the needs and circumstances of the client to establish if they can improve their lives today and in the future. Our aim is advice for life, from the first day in work to retirement.
|All initial consultations are free of charge and come without obligation to proceed. We provide clear and concise advice with the best interests of our clients at heart. Amongst the services on offer are:|
Pension advice and transfers
Savings & Investments
Life insurance and Critical illness cover
Professional will writing
As an introducer we can offer you a 50 /50 profit share on any products or services taken by your referral. This could include, for example, new insurance policies, a pension transfer or new residential mortgage. We offer our introducers:
- 14 day payment terms
- Weekly tracking information
- Commission pipeline information
- Marketing materials
- Information for your website
- Easy introduction method