We are looking for highly motivated Financial Consultants to join the telesales team at Precision Financial. Successful applicants will be offered the opportunity to study while they work with the aim of becoming qualified Financial Planners.
Precision Financial work within the intrinsic network which with more than 3,000 financial advisers is one of the leading financial advice networks in the UK, with a strong track record of delivering great customer solutions.
You will be responsible for booking financial reviews through outbound calling for our nationwide team of experienced financial advisers. We support our clients through their financial lives from buying a first home and saving for school fees, through to investment advice and retirement planning. To help us achieve this you’ll need to be enthusiastic, organised and have first class excellent communication skills. We expect all of our consultants to deliver an excellent customer experience on every call.
- Deal with clients effectively and professionally on inbound and outbound calls
- Ensure minimum standards are met through achieving daily sales targets
- Adhere to quality/compliance regulations
- Work well with others to achieve team targets
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Review own performance with view to continual improvement
- Gain clear understanding of both customer and business requirements
- Grow personally and professionally as part of a dynamic business
- Behave in an ethical and professional manner at all times
- Take an open and honest approach to your work
- Attend and be punctual at all meetings and team briefings
- Participate in training and coaching sessions
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Full training
- Modern city centre office
- Opportunities to advance to Financial Planner
- Supportive work environment
Apply now by filling in our simple form, alternatively you can email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.