Leave your loved ones with happy memories not money worries
A funeral plan can protect your family from unexpected costs and the worry of planning a funeral at a difficult time.
Funeral Plan, what is it?
A funeral plan is an easy way to plan ahead, allowing you to arrange your funeral the way you want. You will simply pick a funeral plan and pre-pay at today’s prices.
Rising funeral costs
Did you know the average funeral cost is 92% higher today than it was 11 years ago? With this in mind, taking out a funeral plan is the perfect way to ensure your family doesn’t pay more than they need to.
SunLife Cost of Dying Report 2015
What’s the benefits of a funeral plan?
• Average funeral costs are 92% higher than they were 11 years ago – you will pay today’s prices
• Guaranteed nothing more to pay for the funeral director’s services included within the plan
• Variety of payment methods and timescales to aid affordability.
• Peace of mind knowing that the arrangements and costs are taken care of in advance
• No added stress to loved ones at a difficult time
Single Payment– A one off single payment
Instalments – A minimum deposit of £49 and spread the remaining payments over the next 12 months at no extra cost
Low cost instalment payments – Pay a minimum deposit of £49 and spread the remaining payments over an agreed payment term.
Fixed monthly payments – Purchase a life assurance policy, where you pay affordable fixed monthly payments. You will be covered after 2 years continuous payments which will continue until you are 90, or death.
Speak to us today to discuss a suitable plan for you.